Monday, January 18, 2010

Can She Get A Refund?


Although I'm not gay, I don't think there is any denying that Jessica Rabbit ranks among the hottest cartoon characters of all time.... but would I get surgery to look like her? Well, a 57-year-old great-grandmother from England spent roughly $16,000 to look like Ms. Rabbit from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?"

Annette Edwards said the idea came from her infatuation with the fictional starlet from the 1988 comedy. "I'd always been fascinated with the cartooon character Jessica Rabbit...I thought she was stunning, and for years I longed to look like my idol."

So, naturally, Edwards spent a chunk of change getting a breast lift, a face lift and a chin implant to transform herself into a poor woman's Ms. Rabbit. And she's pleased with the results. According to Edwards, Playboy has even contacted her about doing a photo shoot.

Is she a pathological liar too? When I first saw the photo... I thought it was Leslie Nielsen in drag! While I pray that photo spread never sees the light of day, here's hoping that Edwards one day finds her soul mate: an elderly man who's had plastic surgery to look like Bugs Bunny.

2 comments:

Dana Lynn said...

Thats soooo funny! I thought it was a man in drag too for halloween!

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.