Thursday, February 19, 2009

Is She Serious?

Lindsay Lohan is back to her anorexic looking ways, because that is the only way she can make news now.

Lindsay is claiming her rapid weight loss is "not intentional," according to Us Magazine: "I eat. I had my Big Mac yesterday from McDonald's... I eat just as much as I always have."

Lohan just thinks she has just been "working a lot and also blames "stress ... and lack of sleep when I travel." Said the star, "I think it's all that stuff that adds up."Lohan - who said she doesn't know how much weight she has lost ("I've never weighed myself in life," she said) - added that she doesn't think about the pressure to be thin in Hollywood anymore.


WORK? That is the first lie- no one is hiring her. And a Big Mac? She couldn't just say, I eat a cheeseburger here and there- a BIG MAC? Does anyone eat those anymore?

No comments: