Monday, October 6, 2008

Now The Real Question Is... Is That Photo Been "Shopped?"

Kim Kardashian is "sick" of people saying that she's had plastic surgery, so to get people to stop talking about it, she's decided to post a picture of herself in a bikini…when she was 14. Kim says, "I hope after seeing this you guys will never ask me a plastic surgery question again! I have had a size C since I was 11 years old!" She also has advice for anyone considering getting plastic surgery, "If you are considering plastic surgery, please please please know you can never ever change it back and you will never be the same. That could be a very good thing or a very bad thing! Make sure you have thought long and hard and that the plastic surgeon is board certified and has an amazing track record! Don’t ever take the cheaper way out!"

Thanks, Kim, for this sexy, vaguely inappropriate PSA... but seriously- when was that bikini a good idea?

http://jezebel.com/5059593/

1 comment:

HLB said...

I hate bikinis that cut up into your hips like that! But I guess it does prove her point.