Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Really? Will Smith?


I was just reading that a former Hollywood Madame tells Ian Halperin that Smith “has swung both ways for years” and hired two male prostitutes off of her. She continues to reveal that, "I had to reassure him over and over that I could guarantee discretion. Once I convinced him I could, he placed his order. It was for a man. I had 14 women working for me and two guys. You’d be surprised at how many Hollywood stars requested the services of the guys."

I don't know... I think you've really made it when people rumor you to be gay. Tom Cruise, John Travolta and now Will Smith. Of course, when you can't make it - a la Lindsay Lohan - just pretend to be gay for real and come out of the closet for some publicity...However, these things always have a smidge of truth, right? I mean, how long ago were these same magazines/tabloids reporting the demise of Guy Ritchie and Madonna?

http://www.scandalist.com/2008-10-21/will-smith-gay-rumors-get-even-louder/

No comments: