Wednesday, February 13, 2008

World's Hairest Man Coming to Match.Com


When I first saw this, I thought it was a costume. He seriously looks like a caveman... the accompanying story to this picture is just unbearably hilarious too. I am still in disbelief that this is real and that the WORLD'S HAIRIEST MAN is CHINESE. There is something wrong with that sentence. And is he sunbathing? I just don't get it...

Yu Zhenhuan, the world's hairiest man, is looking for love online after breaking up with his girlfriend of three years. Mr Yu said that online dating agencies are his best shot at happiness, as potential love interests are "shocked" when they see him in person.

"I am being honest with any new partners", he told Zhejiang Online. "I tell them at the start that I am listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the hairiest man in the world. "My whole body is covered with hair. I tried waxing it off but the pain was incredible, and I tried shaving but my skin was like sandpaper.

"This way many girls are shocked when they see me in person, but at least they see the real me and if they get to know me I hope they will like what they find." The Guinness Book of Records gave him the title in 2002. Ninety-six per cent of his body is covered by hair, and Mr Yu says that his parents are worried that he won't be able to find a partner.

"I know I am ugly," said Mr Yu, "but I am a good person and I need love like everyone else.
"I feel like King Kong, ugly outside, but with a big heart."

2 comments:

Dana Lynn said...

WOW... and i thought I was hairy! Maybe he should Lazer... poor guy.. i really do feel bad for him.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Yu,

Don't worry.... I'm sure God has made a partner for you as well! And STOP CALLING YOURSELF ULGY... You say you have a beautiful then why wouldn't any girl fall inlove with you??? Just because you a hairy; I'm hairy too but go for lazer every month and the result is pretty okay.

Take care and stay HAPPY :)