Wednesday, February 13, 2008

World's Smallest Bodybuilder



Seriously, these photos look photoshopped....


A tiny Indian bodybuilder who is less than 3 feet tall and deemed the world's smallest is causing a huge stir in his hometown and gaining international recognition, according to the British press.
Aditya "Romeo" Dev of Phagwara, India, is a "little" person who is only 2 feet, 9 inches tall and weighs not even 20 pounds, the Daily Mail reported. Throngs of people crowd into the local gymnasium on a daily basis to watch him work out, according to the Mail.

"I've been training as a bodybuilder for the last two years, and by now I think I must be the strongest dwarf in the world," Dev, 19, told the Mail. "My size has never stopped me."
In 2006, after months of intense exercise, the Guinness Book of World Records named Dev the smallest bodybuilder on the planet, the Telegraph reported. He reportedly lifts about 4 lb. weights (1.5kg) -- which is about 20% of his bodyweight.

1 comment:

Dana Lynn said...

OMG, he is teeeny tiny! A teeeny tiny, teeny weeny bodybuilder man! When I was training for my show I ate like over 50 egg whites a week... he probably eats like 1 egg white a week. How cute and yet cost effective at the same time...