Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Seriously- What Are They On?



Amy Winehouse and Pete Doherty made a YouTube video together that can only be described as "WHAT THE DOUBLE FUCK?!" It's essentially the two of them playing with, no joke, newborn mice and babbling incoherently. Though at one point, Amy uses them to deliver a message to her incarcerated husband Blake and says, "This one's [newborn mouse] got a message from Blake," she says. "Blake, please don't divorce mummy. She loves you ever so. Hang on, my big brother wants to say something."

Taking another mouse from Doherty, she continues: "Yeah, if you divorce her you'll have me to deal with. I'm only a day old. I don't know what I'm doing but I know what love is." If Pete Doherty, drugs and baby mice can't save a marriage, then, shit, I don't know what can. Maybe Amy should try food, I heard food can be quite comforting.

No comments: