Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Half and Half

"I want a divorce, honey and by the way, I won the lottery and am not splitting it with you." That's basically what Arnin Ramdass did and now his wife is suing for half. Apparently, Arnin just disconnected the phone and kept the TV off , but it wasn't until his wife received a postcard congratulating them on their new home that she put the pieces together. In fact, she "googled" his name and lotto and discovered that Arnin had won the lottery with 18 of his co-workers. My favorite thing about the article is how she confronted him, "I said, 'Do you have any news you want to share with me,"' Campbell recalled telling her husband. "He said, 'No. What are you talking about?' I said, 'The lottery."

Classic.

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/wife-sues-over-husbands-lottery-win/20071120095609990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

No comments: