Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Black Friday Deals

I've tracked down a few websites that compile some of the hottest deals around, which will allow you to strategize where you should shop and when. Do a little research now and reap the benefits come Friday.

Black Friday Ads: Find all the Black Friday ads in one place.

BlackFriday.info: More ads from retailers like Old Navy, Best Buy, and more.

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/: News and ads for what's selling where.

Bargain Share: Message boards where other consumers post the deals they've found.

SheFindsCoupons: Printable in-store offers that get the best bang for your buck.

I also have quite a few "Friends and Family" Coupons... e-mail me if you need them! I have Banana Republic, Sephora, Best Buy.... hit me up if you're interested!

No comments: