Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Here Is A Bad Idea

One of my best friends, VT, just came back from China and was telling me a story of how she and a co-worker chugged a bottle of sake (roughly the size of a water bottle) rather than give it up to airport security. I thought that was bold enough... of course, today, I read about this 64-year old man who nearly died from alcohol poisoning after chugging a LITER of VODKA at an airport security check instead of handing it over to comply with new carry-on rules!!!

New airport rules prohibit passengers from carrying larger quantities of liquid onto planes, and he was told at a security check he would have to either throw out the bottle of vodka or pay a fee to have his carry-on bag checked as cargo. Is he serious? No one stopped him either? I'm wondering if he mixed anything with it...


http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22219861/

No comments: