Monday, December 10, 2007

A Posh Pregnancy?

Just one day after the "fascinating" David Beckham admitted to Barbara Walters that he would like two more children, Victoria Beckham appeared to be making his dream come true! During a Spice Girls concert on Friday at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, Geri Halliwell was rumored to have announced, "She's pregnant!" during the call-out segment of "Wannabe." You know, when the girls sing, "We got G like MC who likes it on an Easy V doesn't come for free, she's a real lady," but instead of that last line, Ginger pointed at Posh's tummy and made the announcement.

I personally don't hear it- the sound is shaky at best, but you decide. Of course, this wouldn't be the first star on tour this year to tour while prego - namely Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Lopez... Now that I watch this video, Posh does seem reserved with her dance moves and not alien skinny as usual... hmmmmm...

1 comment:

Dana Lynn said...

just 3 minutes wasted of my life that I'll never get back... you couldn't PAY me to go to one of those god awful concerts! And I didnt see shit about pregnancy...