Friday, January 4, 2008

Baby Bonkie

A friend of mine recently sent me pictures of her newborn, which was ADORABLE, in and of itself, but I saw that she was wrapped around this "Baby Bonkie", which made her cuteness skyrocket. Apparently, the "Baby Bonkie" is the styling way to "swaddle" your baby (which is simply a way to say wrap up your baby - for all the benefits of swaddling see below or just do a simple Google search)... They come in all these fun graphic prints that just make you want to smile! Anyways, anyone I know having a baby will be getting one of these from me, because they're too cute not to share!
http://www.babybonkie.com/ - also available at Nordstroms or various online retailers.

2 comments:

Dana Lynn said...

Oh my god.. How stinkin cute! i want one.. I dont have a baby but i want a baby bonkie! I think thats an awesome gift idea too!!

Anonymous said...

Nice picture. I loved the baby of that picture...