Tuesday, January 8, 2008

She Loves Money, Honey...

Dude, talk about "putting it out there"... I thought revealing your intentions of being a stay at home mom were "Bold"... but then I saw Erin Burnett's (Maria Bartiromo's rival at CNBC) list of "Eight Things That Would Impress Me", which is coming out in next month's Men's Health magazine. Burnett advises: "Any guy who can plan a trip to an exotic locale, such as Mongolia, Mozambique, or Papua New Guinea, would impress me . . .You could unlock my heart by allowing me to dream up my next trip. I love to travel and hope to eventually set foot in 100 countries . . . Family is important to me, so round-trip business-class tickets to Australia and New Zealand for my parents would earn you big points in my book . . . I'd be impressed if you thought to send a yoga instructor to my apartment for private sessions . . . Hiring a personal chef to prepare meals for the few nights a week I am home would be unforgettable . . . A long weekend spa getaway for my sisters and me would be perfection." Dude, my wallet (much less a guy's) is exhausted just reading this.

What about just showering her with love and affection... oops! didn't make the list.

http://www.pagesix.com/story/she+loves+money+honey

No comments: