Monday, November 5, 2007

For You Commitment Phobes...

In a (South Florida) world, where parents give their teens plastic surgery as a graduation gift, many consider plastic surgery just as “something you do,” like going to the gym or getting highlights. Unlike with hair color, however, I've heard and seen horror stories of botched plastic surgeries where patients wake up to a completely different look than they expected. But I guess that’s the risk you take when you go under the knife, right?

Ehhh.... Not so fast. What if you could test drive how you were going to look with plastic surgery before you got the procedure? Sounds pretty good, and that’s why injectable nose jobs are gaining popularity. The doctor simply injects fillers such as Restylane into parts of the nose to fill in and smooth out minor imperfections. The no-knife results last eight months to two years (depending on the filler used), which gives you a chance to test your “new nose” without making a lifelong commitment. Hmmm... maybe I shouldn't have posted this one. heh.

I love it! I can get a temporary nose job, temporary lips, dissolve lipo - look like a completely different person in 24 hours with NO downtime... I guess the problem is when it all falls down on me. WHOOOOMP WHOOOMP. Read all about it below!

No comments: