Thursday, November 1, 2007

No Worry Guys...

I can't deal... so, as part of the "Wine Rack" below... guys can also benefit. I don't think I need to say anything more than the ad. Presenting the "Beer Belly"..."Now you can take up to 80oz. of your favorite beverage wherever you go... Even where "they" don't want you to! The Beerbelly is made up of an insulated neoprene “sling” and a polyurethane “bladder” with a tube for dispensing. The bladder is held in an insulated pouch in the sling which is worn under your clothing for concealment. When worn, it looks just like a beerbelly, and stays cold for hours!"

It's a beerbelly FLASK. And there are DELUXE versions with an extra "ice pack" pleasure pack... this can all be yours for only 30 bones. Guess this guy isn't going to get chicks that night- but I mean a guy who cares that the "Beer Belly" pays for itself in two drinks isn't my kind of guy anyways...



http://www.thebeerbelly.com/The_Beerbelly_Product_Line_Up_s/1.htm

No comments: