Monday, November 5, 2007

Just to Put It In Perspective...

So, I live in South Florida... I was born in South Florida... I've never left South Florida. It sounds sad, but I love it down here! Some people say I live in a "bubble" of sorts - perhaps, I do, but don't disturb the bubble. :)

Anyways, I saw this article and could hardly believe it. The "condo" concept is hitting Kansas City, Missouri... Check out The Metropolitan - "The luxury high-rise has a penthouse pool with skylights and and a lounge with TVs and a refreshment bar, indoor parking, fitness center and 24-hour concierge service. It also has a cozy lobby with a a fireplace. The residences themselves include GE stainless appliances, granite countertops, hardwood cabinets, a slate entryway and marble bathrooms. "And they are cheap! (GET READY TO BE JEALOUS)... Studios start at just $81,900 with the penthouses going for $289,900! What??!!? You can't even get a hole in the wall here!

No comments: