Friday, November 2, 2007

Paris Stole Your Style? That's NOT Hot

Not to say I'm awesome (oh wait, I am), I have been copied (I was the first kid on the block to wear LA Gear with neon lights)... and on the flip side, I've copied (quite copiously actually). In any event, it's a compliment, right? At least, that's what I always thought...

But apparently, for California woman Nicolle O'Neill, it's not a compliment- it's a LEGAL ACTION. Convinced that Paris Hilton stole her "personal style", she actually filed a lawsuit claiming emotional distress. Contactmusic.com has more: "Two pages of documents spell out specific charges against Hilton, including a claim that she stole O'Neill's idea to expose her underwear under her trousers. O'Neill also claims Paris swiped her idea to shop in vintage stores for retro dresses. Hilton has yet to issue a response to the allegations."

Um... I didn't know wearing underwear was new. And I don't think I've ever seen Paris in something "vintage" looking... I'm now on a mission to find a picture of O'Neill. I actually have this as a wrap shirt, I think Paris is stealing my style too!

No comments: