Tuesday, March 25, 2008

WTF?? WHY Would Anyone Want A Red Lighting Bolt Firing From Their Ass Crack?

I feel like these jeans are mimicking a fight scene from Batman (ZOW, POW, ZOOK). These are the fugliest jeans that I have ever seen - IN MY LIFE. Why on earth would anyone want to have an insane red lightening bolt shooting down from their ass all the way to their calves? I know- NO ONE. I suppose I am not alone in hating these because they have managed to make their way onto the sale section of Shop.Eviso.com. They fugalicious jeans can be yours for the low, low price of $113, originally $225 (?!?!?!??!). Did anyone buy these full price or at all? If you ask me both the original and the sale price are too high. But then again I would consider a price tag that said, "Free. Take them, please" to be too expensive too.

No comments: