Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bond No. 9 Obsession

I call Bond No. 9 my love at first whiff... I wear Bond No. 9 "Eau de New York" and "Saks Fifth Avenue", but the choices really seem endless- especially when you consider you can custom mix them at Saks in New York. It's pretty pricey already, but do you really feel like spluring? Then, try these limited edition versions of Bond No.9's Bryant Park, Bleecker Street and Stars Nuits de Noho. It will set you back a pretty penny (65,000 of them to be exact ($650.00)) but I think it's well worth it if you have the cash-- after all, they're adorned with 5,280 individual Swarovski crystals and they smell as good as they look!

1 comment:

Dana Lynn said...

Oh wow! those are the SHIZ!! I love them! Which one did I get you for graduation present? I forget. I remember being SOOO excited to get it for you though cause we saw them in Saks in NYC together and loved them! My mom got me Chelsea Flowers for my birthday and I LOVE IT!!!