Monday, July 21, 2008

Country Doesn't Like Jessica Either...


Due to her completely lackluster pop sales, Jessica Simpson is attempting to crossover into country music, and apparently, it's not as easy as singing about your truck and loving America. Who knew, right? She gave her first "country" performance in Wisconsin and Kenosha News reports: "Many audience members found her attempt to crossover into country irritating and that her vocals lacked a southern sound."I just don't hear the country in her; I don't hear the twang. She's not good enough to be here," said Adam Matos, 21, from Arlington Heights, Ill.One man summed her performance up in a single word."It's crap," said Ryan Sia, 28, from East Troy. "She doesn't belong here."
But Jessica Simpson, that cute little button she is, tried her best to win the tough crowd over by making one of her trademark retard statements: "I don't know what your perception is of Jessica Simpson or what tabloid you buy, but I just want you to know that I'm just a girl from Texas; I'm just like you. I'm doing what I love and dating a boy," Simpson said."

I seriously hope this thing with Tony Romo works out for her...because she obviously no longer has the cash to hire a stylist either.


No comments: