Monday, August 20, 2007

Viki's Husband!


I found him! Please tell me how I can meet this guy! He is hot, athletic, ambitious and came up with a great show. I'm dying right now.




July 20th, their show premieres on The History Channel with Jason and Bill folding back the rich historical and cultural layers of Muay Thai, Eskrima, Judo, Karate, Savate and more in the ultimate search of "Human Weapon."


This journey of human experience is one the two hosts will take with their fists and their feet…with their sweat and blood. They will walk in the shoes of people of many cultures who used these fighting techniques – skills that were born out of each society’s need to defend itself. And at the end of each journey, one of these two warriors will face the ultimate test – he’ll try to survive a real fight with a true Human Weapon.


He is on myspace too- and I still like him!

1 comment:

YP said...

I'm sorry- he's on the HISTORY CHANNEL? He's really hot.