Monday, September 24, 2007

The Bachelor Recap

First off, I cannot believe that I missed the first 30 minutes... however, I was not too late to miss some total GOOMBA moments.

1. WHY did just about all the girls say something gomer when they met him? "Hi, I'm Ms. Brown Sugar", the Greek one was completely retarded - when was it going to stop?, "I'm the girl in the silver dress" (SO?), "I took off my shoes because I thought I was going to be taller than you", "I'm from the windy city, so I get to blow you a kiss", "Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk out again?"

2. Solisa has the LARGEST boobs. WHAT? She is the new BBSG or whatever her other nickname was.

3. Oooh... the old one up joke. "I broke my nose"... "well, I broke my face."

4. The interview thing is so queer... hahah... if someone did that to me, I would just kind of laugh.

5. YESSSSSSS!! Someone lost their boob on screen! YES... the chicken cutlet to the face. Then she pulled it out. WOW. I don't even know where to begin with that one.

6. WEBBED TOES? This episode cannot get worse. It's not even possible. Then she puts her foot on top of the table.

7. No comment on the bikini. But then again, if my hair looked that good in water and I looked that awesome in a bikini, I might do it too. hahaha....

8. He tried the older chicks. This fact makes me really concerned. WHOOOMP WHOOOMP.




1 comment:

HLB said...

I know someone with webbed toes and they never ever bring them out!!