Monday, September 10, 2007

How Many Pairs Do You Own?


However, this, in comparison to the below study, is a worthy project. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 19 is the national average and of those 19, most women only wear 4 pairs on a regular basis. I find it hard to believe that only 15% of women own over 30 pairs... they are clearly lying. I easily own over 30 pairs...not that I am trying to pay myself on the back.

13 percent of you are hiding shoes from your partner so they won't know about your purchase, and an additional 43 percent of you are willing to injure yourselves just to wear the pairs you think look best. That's the news from Consumer Reports who recently conducted a poll of over 1,000 US women. In addition to the above findings, the company also discovered that the majority of women only wear a quarter of the shoes they own -- which, when you consider that 15 percent of women own over 30 pairs, is a lot of neglected footwear.

ps- I found this picture and it's a new "manicure" in which the underlings of your nails get color too. Hmmm... I can't decide if I think that is weird or kind of cool. It is probably just photogenically appealing.

1 comment:

HLB said...

I clearly have over 19 shoes. Somewhere in the 50 range- just think, I probably have 15 pairs of flips alone.