Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Confessions of Reality TV "Star"

As if it weren't patently obvious, The Hills "star" confessed to Us Weekly that she had undergone breast augmentation and rhinoplasty. WOW... I would have never known!!! My favorite portion of her "newsflash" article... she sounds like such a moron I can't even deal.

Reporter: Take Us back to April 2, the day of ­surgery.

Heidi: “I woke up, and it was like Christmas: I was a nervous wreck, but I was just so excited at the same time. Spencer said, “I’m so proud of you.” It was like he was wishing me well off to school: “Love you! Bye!” But surgery is a very big deal. Right before I went in, I was like, What if I don’t wake up? Oh, this is scary. Then I thought, I don’t care. If I don’t wake up, it’s worth it. I just wanted it so badly.”


No comments: