Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Wall Decals...

I admit that this is a gratuitous posting for me... but you'll deal! I had never really understood the "fascination" with wallpaper or worse "Wall Decals" until I saw it first hand. In visiting my local Pottery Barn last week, they were showing quick and easy ways of changing a room and the best way was paint (obviously) but then also wall decals! They come on and off easily and look GREAT in person. What did I love most? Bamboo - would look so awesome in the right bathroom... but another great choice, the shadow chandelier. I didn't include the PB site, but this attached website is dedicated to wall decals only. The way I see it, this is the grown up version of stickers... now only if I could scratch and sniff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheeeezeee