Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Water in a Flask?

Well... Close. While dining at Dean & Deluca this weekend, I came across this interesting bottle of water that looked like a flask. The reactions from people were pretty funny... I haven't seen it in Florida yet, but I have attached a photo. "SEI Water" - I'm not sure what it stands for yet... but I like it. Just goes to show that water is not created equal...

Downside: I was at the gym yesterday and it obviously doesn't fit into the little water slot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or the cupholder in the car. Good point.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I contemplate the brief should acquire more info then it has.