Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Lenny the Weirdo

Last month, Nicole Kidman revealed that she was engaged to "someone" prior to marrying Keith Urban. Many on the inside believed it to be Lenny Kravitz. Anyways, this blog has nothing to do with that. This blog has to be with the fact that Lenny Kravitz is weird. I used to think of him as this cool rocker... and now I just think he smokes too much weed or trips on too much acid, best evidenced by this gem of a quote, "I'm not in Rio -- I'm in the mountains with parrots and monkeys and waterfalls. It's really about looking inward. You become very introspective here, you have the atmosphere in which to hear yourself."

I feel like this picture confirms that someone has been having the munchies.

1 comment:

HLB said...

Love this post!! Lenny is weird. I have personnally never cared for him or his music. "American woman" my butt!