Monday, June 9, 2008

Obsession with "Herban" Essentials

I like buying unnecessary things - everyone who knows me knows that. There are these (new to me) lemon, peppermint, lavendar and eucalyptus toweletteles that I just picked up from Whole Foods. They come in those single packets that you can just whip out after a WAY too humid day in Florida and you can LITERALLY (because I have) and wipe down your sweat dripped arm. You'll smell like you just stepped out of a spring shower, rather than a one block walk across to Starbucks.

Each scent has different properties - from relaxing, to inspect repelling- not to mention freshening, of course!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Warning though - I used the peppermint on my face once after the gym and it was the worst stinging sensation I've ever experienced!!!