Sunday, June 15, 2008

Mascara On The Move

I've never understood vibrating toothbrushes and wonder who these people are that won't do the up-and-down brush motion with their hands, and need an appliance to actually do the brushing movement for them.

So when I read about Estee Lauder's new "TurboLash All Effects Motions Mascara", a battery-operated, vibrating mascara- naturally, the same questions popped into my head. WHY DOES IT NEED TO VIBRATE? Can't you just sweep on mascara by yourself? Estee Lauder claims that there's a "relationship between vibration, length, volume, separation and curl."



UGH...unfortunately, as unlikely and unnecessary as this all sounds , I know that once it comes out, I'll buy it. People will buy it...it's $30 bones - 7 more than what I'm used to paying with Dior Show...


http://wwd.com/notavailable/dotcom?target=/beauty/article/125717&articleId=125717&articleType=A&industryKw=beauty&industryKw2=beautyarticle

No comments: