Monday, June 2, 2008

Taste the (Spiked) Rainbow

If you've ever been to the Breakers, they have one of my favorite "fruit" infused martinis. The triple berry is to diiiiie for, dahhling. Anyways, typical of these overpriced and swanky type places, they change the fruit everyday. Luckily, I heard about SKITTLES Vodka today, so now I no longer need to frequent the Breakers to have fruit infused vodka! I can get chemical fruit infused vodka instead! YESSSSSSSSSS!

Now, all you have to do is just separate the skittles by color, add to vodka, let the alcohol absorb the color, and drain for candy-colored vodka. Taste the rainbow!

1 comment:

Dana Lynn said...

thats so funny. I remember I got the idea at Aquasol years ago to make Jollu rancher vodka. We unwrapped like 100 Jolly ranchers and put them in a HUGE glass jar with vodka and the next day we had vodka SLUDGE... but we sold it anyway!