Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Halle Barry Pregnant!

I don't know how comfortable I would be having my first child at 41, but I guess more and more people are waiting until later in their lives to have kids. I guess I just live in a different generation. My mom had me when she was 22, so she was still really young and active when I graduated high school... when Halle's kid is graduating, she'll be 60!


Halle Berry is expecting her first child. "Yes, I am three months pregnant," the Oscar winner told Access Hollywood on Tuesday. "Gabriel and I are beyond excited and I've waited a long time for this moment in my life." Berry, 41, and her boyfriend, 32-year-old model Gabriel Aubry, met shooting a Versace ad in Los Angeles in November 2005 and first stepped out publicly three months later at the February opening of a Versace boutique in New York City.

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/movies/story/ar/_a/berry-expecting-child-with-boyfriend/20070904190709990001





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have 2 thoughts:
1. If you have her kind of money you can pay for help.
2. I am looking forward to the day when I can plan my life around me again. You kind of give that up for 18 years!