Thursday, October 18, 2007

Angelina Jolie... Not a Beauty.

Donald Trump is many things... bad hair, arrogant and of course, never shy about taking a shot at a fellow celebrity. But this is almost too much to bare. His latest victim? Angelina Jolie. “I really understand beauty. And I will tell you, she’s not — I do own Miss Universe. I do own Miss USA. I mean, I own a lot of different things. I do understand beauty, and she’s not,” Trump proudly proclaimed.... I forget how great Marla and Ivanka looked. Oops. BOLD.

2 comments:

Enchantress said...

You know, Trump is pretty annoying. And though I'm not a big fan of Angelina (I'm more of a Nicole Kidman fan), to say that she's not a beauty is a bit much. She is a good looking woman - is she Grace Kelly, or Audrey Hepburn no...she has a bit of an edge to her pretty which is interesting. Trump is just off his rocker on this one. By the way, I do think his third wife, Melania, is quite a beauty though.

Anonymous said...

Agreed! That is why I only put Ivana and Marla... Angelina is pretty good looking though... if anything- SEX appeal. No denying that.