Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Perfect Table Book


I was just over a friend's house the other day... beautiful Italian kitchen decor, the largest flat screen TV I've ever seen and an over the top couch... but I couldn't keep my eyes off of his one of kind table book reflecting on the History of War and it included little pop ups, and historic artifacts. So, my mission began...

Luckily, I was just walking around the mall yesterday and saw this gorgeous book... the Neiman Marcus "Pop Up" book celebrating their 100 year anniversary. And it's not just any book... it's a story book! The limited-edition memento follows a young girl's journey through Neiman Marcus from past to present the NM signature butterfly and an over-the-top Christmas make appearances, as well as their world-renowned art collection... it can be yours for $125, if you can find one!

No comments: