Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Are Denim Wedding Dresses Ever Ok?

No, No...and NO! Can you tell that I have quite strong feelings about this? This article tries to sell the denim wedding gown to the, "bride who's proud to say she knows how to ride a horse", and reports that the blue denim is not that heavy as traditional wedding gown fabrics and was easier to move around in during a wedding.

Ummm... since, I have trouble moving around in my jeans, I'll just have to pass on this one. The author then tries to tell me that this dress is ONLY $450, and that for the amount of detail - it's such a "deal". You know what, I can't continue taking up precious space on this piece. I'll leave with this gem of a comment, "With the right hair-do and accessories, you could certainly turn a western wedding gown into a modern, fashion-forward dress that people will remember in a good way."

2 comments:

Dana Lynn said...

YES!! I LOVE IT!! THANK YOU LORRAINE, FOR FINDING THIS HIDDEN TREASURE OF A NEW TREND! Since I'll only be spending $450 on the dress, now I will have EXTRA to sink into a sweet pair of snake skin cowboy boots to wear on my special day!

Arika said...

How hideous.