Monday, October 22, 2007

Jacob Needs To Stick With His Day Job

Perhaps I am being a little harsh... I will try it.. if there are actual JEWEL on the bottle.

Jacob Arabo, better known as Jacob the Jeweler, is branching out from blinging out the stars and into getting them tipsy. He is the force behind Bocaj vodka (Jacob spelled backwards oooobviously). The vodka is grape-based and made with mountain spring water. The bottle was designed by Arabo and has facets like a diamond. The top of the bottle features primary color shapes that mimic those on his famous multi-time zone watches. The vodka comes in a blue velvet bag with a platinum-colored rope and sells for around $83.

http://www.luxist.com/2007/10/22/jacob-the-jeweler-has-a-vodka/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried this crap in NY and it is awful! Very harsh vodka!!! Thankfully I got the taste for free..

Jacob STICK TO YOUR DAY JOB!!!!

If I want to drink vodka I stick to Belvedere and Grey Goose ...if I want to indulge and my budget allows me I drink Cavalli Vodka...