Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Slash: The Triple Threat


Wow- Slash is a triple threat: a musician, drunk AND an author.
When I came across these pictures of Slash in a bookstore I assumed he was there to drink his weight in Jack Daniels or Vodka (since he has admitted to drinking over HALF A GALLON a day for 10 years).Turns out he hit up Barnes & Noble yesterday to sign his book. Suit and all- way to dress up, Slash! Yup, that’s right. Slash wrote a book (That's B-O-O-K, Slash). I’m going to assume without reading it that it will be the greatest book of our generation. Sure it might not have an empowering tale of sisterhood or ruminations on life after death or tell me who was behind the grassy knoll. But what it will have is strippers. By the hundreds... perhaps thousands? And drinking. And drugs. I’m pretty much going to throw away my copy of the Bible. Won’t be needing that anymore. Thanks, Slash!!

No comments: