Monday, October 22, 2007

Crunchy Cereal...for Life!

Call me crazy... but growing up, the first few bites of my Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Frosted Flakes were pure perfection. The cereal was crunchy and the milk absorbed just enough sugar to make it sweet. So, imagine my excitement when I saw that "Eat Me Crunchy" cereal bowl...

The EatMeCrunchy cereal bowl is no ordinary cereal receptacle my friends, oh no. It's a bowl with a secret. That secret is a shelf that your cereal sits atop, where it remains crunchy crispity until you push it over the ledge into the milk vat at the bottom. It costs $8, or you can get two for $14. It's probably a bitch and a half to keep clean, but may be a necessary evil for us die hard crunchy cereal lovers. I'd consider getting one if I ate my cereal with milk. But I don't -- I use Effen vodka, and I like everything thoroughly saturated. Remember: vodka makes breakfast better and the drive to work dangerous.

Did you know... that 70% of us prefer crunchy cereal? It must be true, because the website said so.

No comments: