Monday, August 13, 2007

Upscale Dating Service... Any Takers?

Janis Spindel Serious Matchmaking, Inc. is New York's most elite one-on-one personal matchmaking service. With 760 couples wed and 1000+ in monogamous relationships, Janis's track record speaks for itself. She uses a rigorous screening process, in-depth interviews and a keen intuition to seek out the best of the best. The data base (over 10,000) is made up of carefully screened, upscale professional people who are searching for convenient and effective ways to meet other quality singles.

Anyone up for a group interview? 760 couples? Not too shabby. Never say never ladies, never say never. I have gotten SO tired of hearing how people met online. I don't get it. Does it work? I just refuse to think that I would ever feel like I had to turn to the world wide web to find a date. I just hate to think that finding a mate is really that hard. What has happened to our world? GOOD GOD!

In other news, I worked until almost 9:00 p.m. tonight. What a cruel twist of fate. I want out. Looking for a sponsor. A major streamline sponsorship. Let's discuss amongst ourselves.

Too tired to write mas....

1 comment:

YP said...

How did that meeting go? I totally forgot to ask.