Monday, October 1, 2007

Bachelor Recap: Week Two

Let me first say that I hate the fact that this show is on at 10pm... why? Is it "adult" content? Well... maybe.

1. The division of the group dates - first group: horse racing, second group: beach and bikinis. It's pretty obvious that the Bachelor (or the TV executives) thought Group 2 had better bodies. I mean, what would you think?

2. The editing on the Bachelor is just hilarious. For example, Commercial Break 1: One second they show Bachelor really concerned, "Are you serious? Are you ok?" and the next frame is "Let's take a shoooooot!"... "I'm really religious" -- next frame: the bachelor licking cream off of her tits... All next up on the Bachelor.

3. Who is freakin' Sean Phillips? If he walked in, I would have ordered a drink... I mean an all white suit? Only at the Cheesecake Factory... then they got those stupid tee shirts and the girls were like, "OOOH cool. Sparkles." One girl actually knew who he was

4. Karma: Brad gets a phone call that one of the girls get a concussion and they are basically laughing... McCarten instead of feeling sympathy asks, "How did concussion girl get his cell phone number?" Long story short... McCarten gets alone time, gives him a kiss -- and he wipes it off!

5. Group 1 has decided that since the TV Executives don't want to see them in a bikini, they are suddenly the "convservative" type - the kind that he would want to take home to meet mom. Awwww... I must say though, "North, South.. let me see what's in your mouth." Classic.

6. No comment on the morals/values girl... of course, then she let Brad take a full body shot from her cleavage... And then she runs topless -- and no one follows her. TRIED.

7. Why do you go through someone else's stuff? SO WHAT if she has her modeling book? Is she showing it on screen? Isn't it enough that she's getting air time? And thanks to the other dumb girls- she is getting even mas air time.

8. How and WHY does ABC bother to pick an divorcee each time? I mean- if the Bachelor has a list of small requirements, why bother? It doesn't add ratings for me.

9. The "Twelve": Christie- looks terrible; Bettina- needs more makeup-- you're on camera girl!; Hillay- STOP curling your hair; Stephie - you're ok, but that weird corset back of your dress has to go; Sheila- who are you?; McCarten - that sorority sister that you never liked look; Jenny- yeah! I kind of like her right now; Lindsay - eh. Whatever; Jade - that's my alter ego name!; Solisa- WHAT? Ratings for sure... or maybe the fake cans.

11. Kicked off the high maintenance chick (uh-oh, I'm in trouble) and the concussion chick... and then a non-descript Tampa chick.

And that is my Week Two summary... see you next week! Feel free to post yours!

No comments: