Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Did You Know?

That Teeth whitening is the No. 1 requested cosmetic service and that Americans spent more than $1.4 billion for over-the-counter teeth-whitening products last year!

This only comes up because I was thinking about bleaching my teeth... perhaps from all the coffee drinking (and a little sensitivity), my teeth look "stained". I guess that they are normal "teeth" color.... but why not make it SUPER white... Brite Smile is having this "sale" - $299 for the one-hour process if booked by October 15. Has anyone done it? I know a lot of you guys use the trays... but I'm lazy. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've actually done this before after my sister tried it. it works well, but it hurts like hell the entire day or two. the blue light is a laser. it didn't hurt that much during the procedure, but afterwards my teeth got really sensitive and it hurt to bite down. it just hurt in general, even when not eating, like a huge toothache/headache. it hurt for my sister too, and i'm not sure if i would have done it if she had told me that. i don't think i'd do it again, but some people prob. won't mind the pain. the whitening lasted awhile and you're not supposed to have red wine, coffee, coke, pizza, or any other food that stains your teeth to maintain it.

Anonymous said...

My brother in law is a dentist and he did mine. I love it and it didn't hurt but everyone is different.