Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Snorting Vodka...


I have never thought of myself as a "square", but apparently I must be. I was sitting in the car today and all of my co-workers were ROARING that I didn't know what a whippet was. Anyways, the "new" thing kids are doing these days are snorting vodka... and who else gets caught, but Britain's favorite bad boy - Prince Harry.

The "game" is you slug a bottle cap of vodka, swills it around your mouth and spit it back into the cap and then snorts it up your nose. The game sounds so disgusting, that I'm beyond words. You're literally SNORTING your backwash. I initially thought when I read the headline that Prince Harry was snorting that powdered alcohol that I found a while back... guess not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find this to be extremely GEEEEROSSS!