Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sugardaddies.com

Interesting article this week in the New Times, basically talking about old men finding young love on the internet... my favorite line, "Believe you me, I could blackmail some people; you'd be surprised what there is in the Miami area.... In Miami it's almost a badge of honor for a girl to say, 'My sugar daddy did this for me'; it's acceptable if you're an emerging model. In Miami you'll find that a girl has to have a rich boyfriend, or else she'll turn to hooking."

Even better - there is a "sugar baby" who has written a book, a manifesto, of sorts on "How to Be A Sugar Baby". Again, my favorite tip, "Be smart about it; have the guy be a business for you. I talk about women bettering themselves with this relationship.... I'm the kind of person who for my birthday I had my guy put $6000 in my account. You have to ask for more than the bling bling."

I must be living in a different world. That has all I have to say...

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2007-10-18/news/sugar-daddies-and-young-babes/full

No comments: