Friday, October 12, 2007

Kendra Wilkinson


So I am watching MTV and there is this new show called celebrity rap superstar. Really stupid- these not-so celebrities have to sing rap songs with an American Idol concept and tey get eliminated till the best one wins. Ex. Perez Hilton was on it.
Anyway this chick Kendra Wilkinson rapped "its getting hot in here" and I had no clue who she was, so as I am doing work I decided to google her.

Then I found all this: She is ONLY 22 a playmate chick with a new workout video. Thought it was pretty good idea. Then I noticed her myspace page. The chick has almost 800,000 friends! Check them out they are way above average. If I were a guy i'd be all over it. Not to say the dudes are not too shabby. Anyway Lo you need to check it out. Mas Asians!!! LOL

WORKOUT VIDEO
Do you have what it takes to get in shape like the Girls Next Door?

On May 22, 2007, you can find out by ordering a copy of “The Girls Next Door Workout,” the brand-new exercise DVD featuring your three favorite girls-Holly Madison, Bridget Marquardt and Kendra Wilkinson.

2 comments:

YP said...

Dude... where have you been? The "Girls Next Door" has been on for over three seasons... and I laughed I thought (with you) that Kendra and jenny should be friends!

Just a girl said...

It's sad that girls like that are celebrities.
x
Just a girl