Friday, October 12, 2007

Ashlee Simpson: The Next "Cat" Woman?


Ok- maybe not that far... but reports have come out that Ashlee Simpson uses Botox to give her that "wide eyed" look... and she's only 23! Now, In Touch Weekly claims Simpson didn’t just stop with a new nose. In their latest issue, the magazine claims Simpson is getting Botox injections once a month.

“When someone is smiling, certainly when they are smiling genuinely, you would expect a slight crinkle around the eyes, which I don’t see,” facial plastic surgeon Dr. Jennifer Levine, who does not treat Simpson, told Access. “So I would have to expect that she has had some Botox to that area.” And that’s not all. The magazine claims Ashlee is using the procedure to lift the brow in order to give her a wide-eyed look.
If Ashlee can get it at 23, I can Botox at 30... and a boob job... and a nose job... I mean, if you truly look at that picture on the left - she looks completely different-- but better. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this on t.v. tonight and thought how said for her.

Anonymous said...

I used to neglect my boy friend due to my nose problem, I feel uncomfortable to

face him directly but now I got cure with Rhinoplasty

non- surgical nose treatment, yes now I can have good time with him…. Nice

post to go.