Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Anna Rexia

Well, it's that time again - it's almost Halloween! I'm doing the usual romp through websites and just seeing the same old costumes -- until THIS. This is just disturbing... "What do you want to be for halloween little girl?" Anna Rexia... a "sexy" skeleton costume that comes complete with a measuring tape for a belt... ironically, it's available in regular and plus sizes...

Luckily- this costume comes with its own headband, choker, "Anna Rexia" badge... ooh, yeah. Let's make anorexia SEXY. I'm going to be sick....oh wait, I just need a cheeseburger.

http://www.3wishes.com/detail.asp?product_ID=D4503

2 comments:

Dana Lynn said...

Oh my god! Where do you find this shit! Thats just sick... although I must say the model is lookin pretty hot in the "Anna" outfit... Could THIS be my next "little black dress" Nahh.. I cant retire the black dress I stole from Lorraine.. NEVER!!!

YP said...

This has got to be photo shopped... no way that that girl's body is real.