Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Obama Girl's "I Like A Boy"

The IAVA.org and BarelyPolitical.com present: "I Like a Boy". A salute to U.S. Troops who serve overseas and at home...and the people who love them. The song can be purchased at BarelyPolitical.com/music --all proceeds benefit the Iraq Afghanistan Veterans Association (IAVA.org). The Guiliani and Romney Girls make appearances as well... the video is closing in on 1,000,000...


While I understand the sentiment behind the video, the video is annoying and just flat out terrible. If you can get through the whole thing - you are a much more patient person than I am and should pat yourself on the back. And one more thing - this whole getting famous off of bad videos needs to stop. I suppose I'm contributing to the cause though.

No comments: