Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Beef Curtains

I know how much Bowman loves it when I say "beef curtains"... but I can't help it when I think of anyone on that show "The Hills." In any event, I'm surprised I haven't seen this splashed all over "Perez Hilton"... probably because she is actually wearing underwear. :)
UGH... her boyfriend looks like such garbage - best evidenced by the fact that he looks like one, but also he could only get TWO roses. What a CHEAPO. Spring for the dozen. One rose is so sixth grade rose-o-gram. Now that I think about it... what's her name? Yes.. Audrina Patridge... or better known as "girl with dark hair on the Hills".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh LW, again with the cheapo stuff. Maybe they were given to her at a restaurant as she walked in the door or maybe the (2) had significance to them. Tsk Tsk.