Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Eva's "Sex" Tape

Here is the Eva "sex tape" that everyone is talking about... Although calling it a sex tape would not only be a lie, it'd be a really big lie. The tape was made for Will Ferrel's comedy site Funny Or Die and features Eva Longoria with comedian Eric Christian Olsen. In the video Longoria says: “Are you really sure we should be doing this? If it gets out it could be really embarrassing." Her partner then replies: “Don’t worry baby I’m going to put it somewhere safe - like the glovebox of my car.” Hilarious. This redeems Eva...if only a little.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Don't know about you but I need a cig. LOL

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.