Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ooops...I Participated In Copyright Infringement Again...

I'm sure 1/2 the world would just like Perez to get punched for either the unflattering pics he posts or those stinging comments... but Music label Zomba sued PerezHilton.com for copyright infringement on Thursday, saying the gossip Web site illegally posted recordings by pop singer Britney Spears. (You remember, I'm sure... I played all of them admittedly)... The suit, filed in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles Thursday, accused the Web site and its proprietor, Mario Lavandeira, of illegally obtaining and posting at least 10 completed songs and unfinished demos.

I personally think it would be good for business... but then again, some of those songs were pretty terrible. Truthfuly, I probably would have purchased the album without listening to it...
Off topic, Perez is one unattractive dude.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to dress this guy LW