Monday, October 15, 2007

Week 4: Bachelor Recap


First and foremost, I apologize that there was no Week 3 recap... but this show is starting to get boring already. The "Who's going to get a rose ? And who is going to lose their dream of marrying a Texas millionaire?" line NEEDS to stop... it just sounds stupid.

1. Jenni gets the one on one date... and there is an "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" plastic helicopter. They do have a really good chemistry... more reason why I like Jenni, the "hidden freak in the closet".

2. The improv exercise is terrible... "If you feel stupid, then you're perfect for ratings" is what they mean to say...Kristy, if you feel ridiculous begging for a rose - then you shouldn't be on reality TV. IDIOT... "Sugar Looking for Spice" Poor girl... the "fun" side is you breaking down and crying - DOWNER. I can't dedicate any more lines to this terrible date.

3. The ultimate one-up conversation... I feel like this is a theme on the Bachelor. "I started working when I was 16.""I started working at 14."... I still would have never guessed Diana. I thought from the editing that Jade was going to get picked.

4. The conversation about getting engaged after 6 weeks... three girls said, "Oh my god. Yes." WHAT? I know I couldn't get engaged after 6 weeks. Some of these girls are seriously desperate.

5. Whoever said the "used car" comment is hilarious... once in a while, I feel that Brad would need to "kick the tires" to make sure she's there. Was it Hillary?

6. Slut and liar. I love it... Can the girls get any more awkward? The other girls are trying to Jenni into an answer - like a cross examination. WOW. I guess every girl has a lawyer in her. More ups to Jenni, who just turns around and makes out with him.

7. I must not watch this show often enough- WHO IS SHEENA? The girl with the random blonde hair and the random teal dress? Is it just me? Can you remember even ONE line that she's uttered all night?

Ok, this may be the last time I do a recap. This show is just terrible. There are currently NO redeeming qualities. Please try to convince me otherwise. Wow- I guess Hilary is leaving next week. The show really has a way of keeping me in suspense. This show has got to go.

No comments: